“MLS Laser Therapy is the wave of the future in pain management. When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to everyday activities. We are proud to be on the forefront of advances in medical technology by offering this treatment option. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care. MLS laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA and proven successful as evidenced by extensive and credible studies conducted in our country’s finest institutions including Harvard University. Visit our blog under the “News” section to read about some of our patients’ responses to this therapy as well as additional information.”
Dr. Fiks | Advanced Pain Management Center
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MLS laser therapy uses specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions. Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING TREATMENT?
MLS laser therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT?
Most people experience positive results in 1-3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7-10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments. The effects of MLS laser therapy are cumulative; therefore expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your healthcare provider or symptoms are likely to recur.
MLS laser therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological and general pain and bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammatory applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Therapy:
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers